LU established Centre for Research Innovative Studies and Planning (CRISP) for advancement of the knowledge and enhancement of institutional capacity within the dimensions of basic, applied and commercial research. CRISP will foster the research initiatives of faculty members to support the achievement of sustainable development goals and innovations in the local, regional, national and international avenues. Two components of the CRISP are: Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) and Research and Publications Cell (RPC). IQAC will actively contribute to quality enhancement of the university by means of teaching, learning, organizing trainings, and other quality academic programs by keeping consistent with a global standard of higher education in the multidisciplinary area. RPC will facilitate conducting all kinds of quality research and publication of research findings through journals, research monographs, books, and other means, with the goal to disseminate the research findings to uphold socio-economic development. Through RPC, LU expedites industry-academia collaboration in different dimensions locally and globally to attain developmental goals and explore opportunities for excellence of multidisciplinary research.
- To serve as a research, training, quality assurance and consultancy hub for generating and disseminating knowledge through conducing basic, applied and industrial research and exploring a research agenda that corresponds to emerging trends.
- Arranging training for continuous professional development and lifelong learning for faculty.
- Enhancement of the quality assurance program through continuous improvement of educational standards, global nexus and academia-industry collaboration.
To enhance research capability, innovative studies and quality assurance have been implemented at Leading University with the intention to:
- Explore opportunities to conduct basic, applied and industrial research in multidisciplinary areas to discover new knowledge and disseminate research findings through field application, publication of journals, research monographs, books and other digital means in the universal context for the betterment of the society and sustainable development on a global context.
- Facilitate continuous enhancement of research capabilities and faculty development programs through life-long learning by means of organizing seminars, workshop, symposium, conferences, in house, off the job, and international training.
- Organize university-industry collaboration and promote inter-institutional and international cooperation to exploit opportunities to exchange and share resources including human, information technology, and other kinds of resources. LU will act as a focal point to sign all MOUs.