Md. Shamimul Islam is a PhD Research Fellow of Shahajalal University of Science and Technology (SUST) at the Department of Business Administration, Sylhet, currently working as an Assistant Professor of HRM in the Department of Business Administration, Leading University, Sylhet. He did his BBA (Management) and MBA (HRM) from University of Chittagong. His current research interest is focused on Leadership and innovation, HRD, HRM, Performance Management, Training and Development.
1. Islam, M. S. (2019). Antecedents and Outcomes of Effective Talent Management Practices: A Review of Literature. The International Journal of Business & Management, 7(9). https://doi.org/10.24940/theijbm/2019/v7/i9/bm1909-032
2. Islam, M.S., Sarker, J., & Islam, M.M. (2018). Influence of HRM Practices on Employee Job Satisfaction: Evidence from Private Commercial Banks in Bangladesh. Type: Double Blind Peer Reviewed International Research Journal Publisher: Global Journals Online, 18.
3. Islam, M. S. (2017). Impediments and Inducements to Youth Entrepreneurship Development in Sylhet Region of Bangladesh- An Exploratory Study. IOSR Journal of Business and Management, 19(02), 06–13. https://doi.org/10.9790/487x-1902010613
4. Islam, M. S., & Sarker, J. (2016). Human Resource Accounting: Practical Challenges in Recognition, Measurement, Accounting Treatment Procedure and a Possible Way Out. IOSR Journal of Business and Management, 18(09), 41–46. https://doi.org/10.9790/487x-1809024146
1. Islam, M. S. (2019). Role of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) on Sustainable National Development of Bangladesh through Effective Human Resources Development in the International Conference on Prospects and Challenges of Sustainable Development in Developing Countries organized by Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Rajshahi held on July 19-20, 2019
Training and Workshops:
1. Webinar on “Quantitative Data Analysis Using SPSS” dated on 23/8/2020-24/8/2020 and organized by Linkwith Research and Training Centre. Dhaka.
2. Webinar on “Introduction to Structural Equations Modelling (SEM) using SmartPLS” dated on 31/8 2020 and organized by School of Management, Universiti Sains Malaysia. Malaysia
3. Webinar on “Basics of Research for the Newbie in Research” dated on 1/9/2020 and organized by Centre of Researchers for innovation in Management Science. CU
4. Webinar on “Systematic Literature Review” dated on 15/9/2020 and organized by University of Portsmouth, UK
5. Training Course on “Research Techniques in Social Science”. Dated on: 28.08.2019-14.10.2019, and organized by SUST Research Center, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh, and funded by Social Science Research Center (SSRC), Planning division, Ministry of Planning, Government of Bangladesh
6. Workshop on “Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)”dated on 12/9/2019 and organized by Department of Business Administration, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST).
7. Webinar on “Roles and Responsibilities of Teachers towards Students and University” dated on 29/6/2020 and organized by IQAC, Leading University, Sylhet.
8. Seminar on “Effective Teaching-Learning, Curriculum Reform and Research Performance Management” dated on 25/11/2019 and organized by IQAC, Leading University, Sylhet.
9. Workshop on “Pedagogy: Interactive Classroom Management, Assessment and Rubrics”. Dated on July 24, 2017. and organized by IQAC, Leading University, Sylhet.
10. Workshop on “Bloom’s Taxonomy of Learning, Effective Questioning and Improvement Plans” on 2016 and organized by IQAC, Leading University, Sylhet
Area of Study
Human Resource Management, Performance Management, Leadership Development, Training and Development.