Lecturer Team Leader,Emergency Medical Response Team Public Health
•Masters in Public Health (MPH) - Epidemiology: American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB).
•Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS): Dhaka Dental College ( Dhaka University).
•SSC and HSC: Bangladesh International School and College, Riyadh, Saudiarabia.
• Post graduate training (PGT) on Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics (DDCH)
BMDC Reg: 7806
•Vice Chancellor Award (Best Thesis-MPH) at 19th Convocation,AIUB
•Summa Cum Laude (Highest Academic Honor) at 19th Convocation,AIUB
•Dean’s Hon’ble Mention Mention List Award
• Gold Medal (SSC and HSC)-BISCR
1. Farida Chowdhury, S., & Islam, M. (2022). Periodontal diseases among pregnant women attending an antenatal clinic at Dhaka, Bangladesh.. Journal Of Oral Research, 10(5), 1-10. doi:10.17126/joralres.2021.067
2. Sony, S. A. ., Haseen, F. ., Islam, S. S. ., & Chowdhury, S. F. . (2022). Knowledge and Practice of Oral Health and Hygiene and Oral Health Status among School Going Adolescents in a Rural Area of Sylhet District, Bangladesh. Community Based Medical Journal, 10(1), 30–36. https://doi.org/10.3329/cbmj.v10i1.58642
3. CHOWDHURY, Sabrina Farida; ISLAM, Md Nazrul; SONY, Sadia Akther. Evaluation of Oral Health Status Among Pregnant Women Using Oral Hygiene Index- Simplified (OHI-S) Score. International Journal of Human and Health Sciences (IJHHS), [S.l.], v. 6, n. 3, p. 298-303, june 2022. ISSN 2523-692X. Available at: . Date accessed: 02 aug. 2022. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.31344/ijhhs.v6i3.462.
4 Sabrina Farida Chowdhury (2022). Betel Nut Chewing Behavior among the Local Residents of Sylhet Metropolitan City, Bangladesh. International Journal of Science and Business, 14(1), 50-63. doi: https://doi.org/ 10.5281/zenodo.7047606
1. ‘Mental Health program for capacity building of doctors in Bangladesh’
Coordinated and supported by: a2i, ICDDR,B and USAID.
2. Coronavirus Disease (Covid-19)
Coordinated by: Directorte General of Health Services (DGHS).
3. Covid-19:Tackling the novel corona virus
Supported by: London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and UK Public Health Rapid Support Team
For professional networking: http://linkedin.com/in/drsabrina001