1. B.Sc. in Engg. - Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Islamic University of Technology (IUT)
2. H.S.C.- Science- RAJUK Uttara Model College
3. S.S.C.- Science- Moulvibazar Govt. High School
Advisor, Leading University Electronics Club (LUEC)
Convener, Research and Project Advisory Committee
Convener, Routine Committee
Area of Study
- Biomedical Image Processing, Image processing, Robotics, Microcontroller and Machine Learning.
Electrical Circuit 1,2
Power System 1,2
Energy Conversion 1
Control System Engineering
Microprocessor, Assembly Language and Computer Interfacing
Power Plant Engineering
- M. A. Islam, G. M. Chowdhury and M. N. M. Haque, "Bangla License Plate Detection, Recognition and Authentication with Morphological Process and Template Matching," 2021 2nd International Conference for Emerging Technology (INCET), 2021, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/INCET51464.2021.9456145.
- Rashid, M. M., Chowdhury, G. M., and Sultana, T. (September 15, 2022). "COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN ENERGY PERFORMANCES OF NON-RENEWABLE & RENEWABLE SOURCE BASED GRID-TIED HVAC SYSTEMS IN SUBTROPICAL CLIMATES." ASME. J. Eng. Sustain. Bldgs. Cities. doi: https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4055639
- Chowdhury, G. M., Hasan, M. M., Ahmed, A., Rahman, M. W. T., & Reza, M. T. (2021). Effective Strain Image Sequence Selection by Using Semi-Automated Image Processing Technique. GUB Journal of Science and Engineering, 7, 8–13. https://doi.org/10.3329/gubjse.v7i0.54022
- S. I. Nader, A. Das, A. Al Mamun, P. Deb Nath and G. M. Chowdhury, "Cost-efficient Smart Home Automation and Security System based on IoT and GSM," 2022 International Conference for Advancement in Technology (ICONAT), 2022, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/ICONAT53423.2022.9726112.
- Shikdar, T.A., Dey, S., Mumtahina, S., Rashid, M.M., Chowdhury, G.M. (2022). Design and Simulation of Single Phase and Three Phase Wireless Power Transfer in Electric Vehicle Using MATLAB/Simulink. In: Mekhilef, S., Shaw, R.N., Siano, P. (eds) Innovations in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. ICEEE 2022. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 894. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-1677-9_8
- P. D. Nath, A. Al Mamun, A. Das, S. I. Nader and G. M. Chowdhury, "An IoT-based Multifunctional Fire Extinguishing Robot for Industrial & Residential Safety," 2022 IEEE Global Conference on Computing, Power and Communication Technologies (GlobConPT), 2022, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/GlobConPT57482.2022.9938217