Area of Study
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology(BUET), Supervisor: Dr. Apratim Roy, Advisor: Dr. Nasim Ahmed Dewan
- Higher Secondary Certificate, M.C.College, Sylhet
- Secondary School Certificate, Blue Bird School and College, Sylhet
- Lecturer(July, 2022-Present), Leading University, Sylhet
- Research Student(May, 2021-Present), Emerging Nanoscale Devices, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
Nanophotonicstructures | Biomedical Application | Semiconductor Device | Nanophononics | Optoelectronic Device
- M. O. Rahman, D. Kumar Sikder and S. Mondal, "Implementation of an Automated Interlocking Mechanism with Digital Logic Interface Utilizing VERILOG," 2021 Asian Conference on Innovation in Technology (ASIANCON), 2021, pp. 1-8, doi: 10.1109/ASIANCON51346.2021.9544536.
Publication Under Preparation:
- Journal (Under Review) - An Intelligent Pixelated Electrode Array for High Density Surface Electromyography Sensors, Authors: Sakib Chowdhury, Dipayon Kumar Sikder, Dr. Apratim Roy, Journal: IEEE Sensor Journal (Q1, Impact Factor: 4.325).
- Journal (Preparing Manuscript) – Influence of Periodic Parabola Texture Profile Enhanced by Au Nanoparticles in Thin Film Si Solar Cell.
- Journal (Preparing Manuscript) – Linearly Graded Highly Efficient Three Junction Tandem Solar Cell: Design, Theory and Simulation.
- OCR equation solver using MATLAB. (Numerical Analysis Laboratory)
- Re-winding a three phase Squirrel Cage Induction Motor. (Energy Conversion Laboratory.)
- Determination of power flow in MATLAB using Newton-Raphson method. (Power System-1 LAB.)
- Sampling and reconstruction of an analog signal and PCB design. (Communication LAB.)
- Fixed Password based applied security system. (Digital Electronics LAB.)
- Privacy preserving GPS with open map interface. (Microprocessor LAB.)
- Smart Energy Meter for measuring power consumption. (Measurement Laboratory)
- Alarm Clock simulation with Verilog and layout design using cadence tool. (VLSI circuits and design laboratory -2)
- Improving the efficiency of traditional solar cell. (Optoelectronics Laboratory)
- Electrical service design of a multistoried building. (Electrical service design laboratory)
- 4 Bit Microcomputer Design Using Verilog. (Microprocessor & Embedded System Theory)
- Dean’s Award: Academic excellence in Level-4
- University Merit Scholarship: CGPA: 4.00 in Level-4
- Board Merit Scholarship: Junior, Secondary And Higher Secondary School Certificate Examinations.