M.Sc. in Statistics, Jagannath University, Dhaka
B.Sc. (Hon's) in Statistics, Jagannath University, Dhaka
Peer-Reviewed Published Research Papers:
1. Hasan, M.R., 2019, Minimax Estimation of the Scale Parameter of Laplace Distribution under Modified Linear Exponential (MLINEX) Loss Function, “Journal of Scientific Research”.
2. Hasan, M.R. & Baizid, A.R., 2019, Semi- Minimax Estimation of the Scale Parameter of Laplace Distribution under Symmetric and Asymmetric Loss Functions, “American Journal of Mathematics and Statistics”,9(3): 123-130, DOI: 10.5923/j.ajms.20190903.02.
3. Hasan, M.R., 2019, A Bayesian Approach for Estimating the Scale Parameter of Double Exponential Distribution under Symmetric and Asymmetric Loss Functions, “International Journal of Science and Research”, Vol. 8 Issue 3, ISSN: 2319-7064, pp. 351-356.
4. Hasan, M.R. & Baizid, A.R., 2017, Bayesian Estimation under Different Loss Functions Using Gamma Prior for the Case of Exponential Distribution, “Journal of Scientific Research”, Vol. 9, No. 1(2017), ISSN: 2070-0237 (Print); 2070-0245 (Online), pp. 67-78
5. Islam, M.S., Hasan, M.R. & Hossain, M.Z., 2016, Impediments of Investment and Impact of Monetary Policy to Drive Investment for Economic Growth in Bangladesh, “Advances in Economics and Business Management”, Vol. 3, Issue 5, p-ISSN: 2394-1545, e- ISSN: 2394-1553,pp. 433-440.
Research Interested Area:
Bayesian Statistics, Stochastic Process, Model Building and Sampling Theory